Friday, October 2, 2009

Summer Projects

I don't know about you, buy my summer was sunny and bright ALL SUMMER! Very unusual for Oregon to have next to no rain during the summer months. No rain means we are all outside enjoying the weather and NOT inside creating.

I did however create a few things for my dear friend's baby shower. I snagged up some of the fabric from the table cloths we used and added it to a few layouts to coordinate with her photos.

I also made all of the food labels with this cute little baby face punch art which was completely inspired by a scrappin' buddy of mine, Julie Anderson.

I have made all of my friends a 6x6 photo album to include with their shower gifts. I used CTMH's accordian album for this one and CTMH's beautiful Emporium papers. I just LOVE this paper packet!

To end, I made this simple little card inspired by the cover photo on CTMH's Wishes Card Program.

No comments: