Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Almost DONE!

I haven't been posted much on my blog it seems...I've been working full-time as a Licensed Tax Preparer and Aministrative Assistant. So "free" time has been non-existent it seems.

But alas...one day left of full-time work until next tax season...

The Product Spotlight Hop goes live tomorrow and you will see 20 of the Thank You Cards I created for our new clients this year. Despite the growing popularity of Turbo Tax we did manage to gain over 30 new clients this year, that is a lot of thank you cards to create! Fortunately I had a good stock on hand all ready to use. :)

Thanks for bearing with me and my virtually non-existent blog. Thankfully I've been in these blog hops so I'm at least getting 2 posts per month up for you to be viewing. I've got big plans in store so stay tuned in for some major overhauling to my blog and my CTMH business!!

Kristie

No comments: