Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank You's!

So under the gun in the prime of tax season I managed to create 21 hand made cards to give to new clients. Our office likes to be sure and thank them for coming in and what better way to say that then with a handmade card!

I had in my stash several hand made ones and then the office had a few store bought ones to make up the difference.

So these are the remaining cards that go along with the set from my previous post... I used the Wishes "workshop" pattern to create 20 cards total, 10 different designs. I used the Veranda Creative Basics plus Vineyard Berry and Cocoa cardstocks/inks.

... we had several new clients that were men, so a few had to less flashy for them. I chose not to go all out on embellishments because I wanted to be sure there weren't any hang ups with the post office not appreciating the lumpys and bumpys! :)





Click here to see more artwork samples by Jeanette Lynton using the WISHES workshop patterns.

No comments: