Saturday, May 15, 2010

FUNDRAISER for JOY KENDALL

As you've seen in a few of my previous posts, a young friend of mine was struck by a car on May 3 in Damascus, Oregon in front of her home. She is still in ICU but slowly improving - she is now breathing on her own!

My heart goes out to this awesome family and I would like to help out financially. I am going to be giving 100% of my commissions and override commissions to this family for ALL Close To My Heart orders placed through me for May and June.

If you would like to help, all you have to do is place an order through ME for Close To My Heart products. For any workshops scheduled during May and June I will also be giving 100% of my commissions to the Kendall family.

Click HERE to see the online SUMMER Idea Book. Scroll down that page and you will also find the Spring Idea Book. You may submit orders directly to me from either book.

Send me an email for more information to goofy.scrappers at gmail dot com if you would like to help me help this family!

Thank you!!
Kristie

No comments: