Saturday, June 12, 2010

Journals

These have taken me quite some time to actually finish! Free time isn't so "free" anymore. I either have to "steal" a minute to get things done or reward myself with "creative play" once "chores" are finished.

I'm hoping my recipients aren't peaking at my blog right now since they have not yet received them.

I covered a composition journal to personalize them up a bit. There are 3 total but the 3rd one isn't going to appear until June 15 as it will "debut" with the Paper Flowers Product Spotlight Blog Hop!

The "Kara" one uses our beautiful Veranda Creative Basics Papers. I absolutely LOVE the Veranda paper line -- I thought these colors represented my dear friend Kara quite well with her decorating choices.


The "S" one uses our Topstitch Level 2 paper packet. I thought this pack represented this recipient well with the pinks and blues.


I hope you enjoyed viewing my gifts! I know I really enjoyed making them and am sorry it took me so long to finally complete them!

Kristie

No comments: