Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gift Idea!

I was over visiting the Sew, Mama, Sew blog and one of the featured articles was Tween Gift Ideas. Who doesn't need gift ideas for the young teens in your life?

There are several great ideas posted daily for gift ideas but one really stood out to me and I can't wait to try it out myself! They shared a link to the Or So She Says blog where they had Christie from A Lemon Squeezy Home sharing a guest tutorial for what she calls a Lunch Cuff.

Check it out and let me know if you are ready to pull out the sewing machine and give this a whirl. I'm thinking it would make a FABULOUS way to give money gifts this holiday season to my nieces and nephews.

I may even be ambitious enough to make one for myself, it would come in handy to slip in your car key, drivers license and some treat money when you are heading out to the park and don't want to tote your entire purse or out on a walk with the kids.

The tutorial looks very user friendly, I'll report back when I get a chance to pull out some of my fabric scraps, buy a zipper and see what I can accomplish. I'm hoping to have a minute to work on it this weekend.


What great ideas do you have for this fun cuff wallet or trinket holder?

No comments: