I chose to use Grey Cardstock for my base pages.
Cardstock sheet number 1 is Desert Sand Textured Cardstock.
Cardstock sheet numbers 2 & 3 are Colonial White Textured Cardstocks. These are the photo mats and the strip along the bottom. Sizes in the Imagine book are 5x7, I trimmed mine a little to fit my pictures a little closer.
B&T Paper number 1 is the plaid design from Sarsparilla Paper Packet.
B&T Paper number 2 is the black/barn red swirly design Sarsparilla Paper Packet.
- I used twill ribbon along the bottom with pewter photo hangers for my MAKE YOUR OWN BUCKLE.
- White Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
Stamp Sets Used
- Moments in Time, January 2009 Stamp Of The Month (calendar image)
- Star Struck (circles and arrows)
- Chocolate Alphabet (large)
- Frienship Alphabet (small)