Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I thought I would break down the supplies list by pointing out how where I used each of the papers on my layouts. I hope this helps in your paper selections.



I chose to use Grey Cardstock for my base pages.

Cardstock sheet number 1 is Desert Sand Textured Cardstock.

Cardstock sheet numbers 2 & 3 are Colonial White Textured Cardstocks. These are the photo mats and the strip along the bottom. Sizes in the Imagine book are 5x7, I trimmed mine a little to fit my pictures a little closer.

B&T Paper number 1 is the plaid design from Sarsparilla Paper Packet.

B&T Paper number 2 is the black/barn red swirly design Sarsparilla Paper Packet.

OPTIONAL SUPPLIES
  • I used twill ribbon along the bottom with pewter photo hangers for my MAKE YOUR OWN BUCKLE.
  • White Acrylic Paint
  • Paint Brush

Stamp Sets Used
  • Moments in Time, January 2009 Stamp Of The Month (calendar image)
  • Star Struck (circles and arrows)
  • Chocolate Alphabet (large)
  • Frienship Alphabet (small)

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love this layout. I've been planning on scrapbooking my granddaughter's first tooth loss (she just turned 7 two days ago) so this LO is inspiring to me!

Kristie Herdener said...

I'm glad it has inspired you! My goal in sharing. :) Thanks for posting.