Sunday, February 22, 2009

Card Workshop

As you can see I have a card workshop coming up in March. It will be held at in-de-scrap-able! located in Sandy. I am so excited -- we will be using all Close To My Heart products on the cards and they are so cute featuring the "Cupcake Sprinkles" stamp set by CTMH.

The samples are on display at the scrapbook store and I didn't get a picture before I dropped them off. I'll try to get in this week to snap some pictures to put on here for you to see.

EDIT: The workshop has sold out! HOORAY, thanks for signing up it is going to be so much fun!!


I will be teaching a Display Album in April, details TBA. These are the albums I used at last year's workshop. They were such a hit that I'm doing them again! Send me a note if you are interested in the details.

Happy Scrappin, Stampin or Scrampin.....

No comments: