Saturday, March 14, 2009

CTMH March Product Highlight

LIQUID GLASS
I love this stuff!
Do you? Have you had the chance to use it?
Liquid Glass adds a dimension to your artwork that makes it shine or stay put.
It is a must have in my scrampin stash of supplies/tools.
Liquid Glass can be used as an embellishment or a liquid adhesive, how cool is that?
Just add a dab of it to your lumpy and bumpy embellishments for a super strong stick. I've even used it on my kids toys when a small piece has broke off. It comes in handy when you need just a little tiny area glued down and your Tombow is just too wide. I have also used it to attach fabric pieces together.
Here is a list of ways that I have used Liquid Glass on my artwork:
* On a Water Splash for a pool or beach page
* To give Shine to an Easter Egg as seen on this layout here
* On swirls on artwork for a subtle WOW factor
* As flower centers or dew drops on a flower
How will you use Liquid Glass next?
Here is my ARTWORK SAMPLE using this fabulous little tool....
Now HOP on over to _______ site to see how she used LIQUID GLASS.

No comments: