Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!


I am so in love with the new Close To My Heart Summer Idea Book! Each time I open it my wish list grows. Beginning today, I can now accept orders from the Summer Idea Book!

I received my Bella papers last week and couldn't wait to begin playing with them! I'm hoping to get some layouts together using the new Moon Doggie papers and my photos from my summer in California from 1993!

Off to the right you will see the card I made up really quickly actually. Here are the materials I used:

Bella Level 2 Paper Packet ($12.95)
Tickled Pink limited time kit ($34.95 or free with $60 My Acrylix Stamp Purchase)
Pansy Purple Stamp Pad ($5.25)
Hollyhock Stamp Pad ($5.25)
Sparkles ($2.95)


Card Pattern is from Originals Card Confidence Program -- Cubes and Colors
WISHES, the new Card Confidence Program goes live today too!



Happy Scrappin, Stampin or Scrampin!

No comments: