Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


To all of you MOMS out there -- just wanted to drop a line wishing you a Happy Mother's Day!! I'll have my Mom's Day card posted soon for you. I can not get enough of the new Bella paper packet and used it again!



EDIT:It is now "soon" and here is my Mom's Day Card...
Happy Mother's Day!



PS -- my Scrapbook Club Layouts are assembled, I have not had a chance to embellish them yet. It's been a crazy week in my house with not much ME time. ;)


Dynamic Duo Page 48/49 of IMAGINE
Here is the bare bones layout before photos/embellishments/journaling. I will be doing a few page element swap arounds on the exact paper placements though in order to better suit my photos.

Club meets at 6:30pm on Friday at inde-scrap-able!, send me an email or leave a comment to RSVP as space is limited.

No comments: