Monday, May 11, 2009

May 2009 Club Layouts

I have finished them....for now anyways......

Before adding photos...


With photos, distressing, hemp, journaling....


WHAT TO BRING TO CLUB:

12" Paper Trimmer (I have extras you may borrow if you do not have one)
Scissors -- you never know when you may need them
Pencil - to label your cut pieces

DYNAMIC DUO on page 48 of Imagine is our next layout in the book

2 - 12x12 Base Pages
(I used Desert Sand)
(if you are using Creative Memories pages, then those are your base pages)

2 - 12x12 Cardstocks, each a different color
(I used Ind. Corn Blue and Black)

2 - 12x12 Patterned Papers, each a different pattern
(I used surf boards and blue pattern)



I used the Moon Doggie papers.
I added Sunflower Cardstock for the sunset photos.
The Moon Doggie comes with the Indian Corn Blue and Desert Sand Cardstocks.

I did a little PHOTO Sanding on this one.....yes I sanded my photo's edges!
You can distress just about anything!
I also used Desert Sand ink for my ink distressing.

I used Dimensional Elements for my photo labels.
I used Hemp to attach the labels.
I also journaled right onto one of my duplicate sunset photo's.
It is also sanded to lighten it up some and remove the gloss.

I used the Window Charms on top of the 3 smaller surfin pictures
to draw your eye to the surfer -- ME!

Let me know if you have questions!

Happy Scrappin, Stampin or Scrampin!
Kristie

No comments: