Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Up for a Challenge...

Each week Jeanette Lynton, the creative mind behind Close To My Heart, is coming up with a Color Challenge. She has shared 3 different ones on her site with us so far. I haven't had the chance to play around with these combo's myself but I intend to and will share the artwork when I have. For now, take a peak and see what you think! If you'd like to share your artwork here, I'll see if I can't find out how to add that capability to my blog! I'd love to see what you do with it! For now, email it to me and I'll add it into the post.


The first challenge is Heavenly Blue using Garden Green, Desert Sand, and Sorbet as secondary and supporting colors. Follow this link to see how Jeanette used these colors together in her artwork..



The following week she shared Juniper as her focal color with the neutrals Vanilla Cream, Bamboo and Desert Sand to complement. Here is the link to Jeanette's post with the artwork.


Jeanette's most recent post was from this Monday using Indian Corn Blue as the focal color, White Daisy and a hint of Sorbet and Taffy. I would probably never have tried these combo's together but Jeanette displayed it very nicely. Here is the link to this combo posting and artwork.

No comments: