Friday, June 5, 2009

Color Challenge and Mojo Monday

The weather has cooled off a bit, everyone was busy with their own activities leaving me with a minute to myself last night!

I've had a fun card in mind since I saw the Mojo Monday Week 88 Card posted.

The ironic thing is I had some colors in mind to use on this Mojo Monday card but hadn't had a chance to get to it. Then Jeanette Lynton posted her Color Me Monday challenge from June 1, 2009 with a couple of the same colors I had in mind.

Here are the two challenges:


And here is what I came up with!



I did not use Grey Wool in my card.
I did use Cocoa ink with the Stipple Brush to antique my edges.
Everything is CTMH except for the chipboard H.
It was an extra I had so I did paint it White with the CTMH Acrylic Paint.
Then I brushed on Cranberry Reinker over the dry paint with the fan brush.
Next I used the stamp pad directly to the H giving more of the "lines" across it.

Supplies Used:
Cranberry, Twilight, Cocoa Stamp Pads
White Daisy Paper Flowers
Cranberry Organdy Ribbon
Cranberry Sparkles (retired)
Cranberry Cardstock
Heavenly Blue Cardstock
B&T Duo from Emporium Paper Packet

No comments: