Saturday, June 20, 2009

July SOTM Blog Hop COMING SOON.....

Have you heard of a Blog Hop?

There will be a starting blog and an ending blog that forms a loop and each one on the loop will have artwork featuring Close To My Heart's Stamp Of The Month.

This is a special stamp set available during it's designated month only and at reduced prices. I will be participating with other consultants who have all created artwork using that featured stamp set. So you will get lots of ideas on how to use this exclusive set.


July's SOTM is called "You've Got Flair", I think it is great for creating your own backgrounds or making floral bouquets like these featured in CTMH's artwork sampling shown here.

I’m so excited about the July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. There are 44 CTMH Consultants participating! In order to make the hop run smoothly, I’m testing out links to Jan’s Blog, she’ll be the one that visitors are coming from and Alanna’s Blog, she’ll be the one that you’ll jump to after mine. I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with! Watch for the "loop" to begin on July 1!

No comments: