Thursday, November 5, 2009

Birthday Cards

Today is my father in law's birthday so I of course I needed to make up a card for him, today. Yes I am always the day of kind of gal when it comes to making a card for someone! Luckily I do plan it that way, I didn't forget, that's just how I do it! LOL.

I made up 2 different cards for my hubby to choose from....

I made one with my Father In Law in mind and thought I'd make another one similar while I had the supplies out. They came out completely different really. I wonder if hubby will pick the same one I had intended!?

After I made the cards I remembered that I do have a whole stash of birthday cards from the last workshop I did using the CTMH Card Kit special. Oh well -- I like to be "original" with families cards....there are none out there just like it and made entirely with them in mind!

Supplies Used: CTMH Good Times Level 2 papers & Stickease; Everyday Celebration stamp set; Chocolate Ink Distressing, Chocolate and Twilight Stamp Pads; Colonial White Brads; non-CTMH handmade papers, hemp.

No comments: