Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Birthday Album

Here we are with nearly a month gone by and no posts from me! I have been busy creating away, just sometimes I forget to get pictures before I give my projects away!

I am sharing a gift I made for a young friend's birthday back in early July...yes it is taking me that long to post it!

I followed along with Vicki Wizniuk's Miracle 6x6 album cutting guide to create this one. There are a few differences but very subtle. I just loved how she had her's completed so I didn't deviate from that too much! There are 8 pages total but somehow I didn't get a photo of 2 pages before I gave it away.

My background cardstock choices are different colors than Vicki used and I also used the ALL SORTS MINI ALBUM (6.25"x7") rather than an Accordian Album.

Here you go...


Front Cover



Pages 1 & 2



Pages 3 & 4


OOPS! Where are they?
Pages 5 & 6



Back Cover


The pattern papers and the stickease are no longer available BUT the fun Dimensional Elements will be in the Fall/Winter Idea Book.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: