Friday, December 12, 2008

School is almost out....

One test left to go and I'll be finished. I'm hoping once Saturday comes and goes that I will be adding to my blog more frequently and making your stop more worthwhile. Just bare with me a few more days and I will get some last minute hand made Christmas Gift Ideas posted for you as well as possible workshops up and coming.

Stay Tune for this year's Heart of Winter campaign with Close To My Heart. Begins in January...

New Idea Books will be released January 1, 2009. They are FANTASTIC as usual, yes I have them in hand and they are great.

New Scrapbook Store opened in Sandy -- Michelle A. opened up Indescrapable earlier this month. The inventory is low right now but she has LOTS of workroom space available. Stop on by and say hello. I will be teaching a few make n takes or workshops in the near future.

For now -- my extra activities are on hold until my Tax Prep class has concluded. Keep checking back -- I will be updating next week.

Happy Stampin -- Scrappin -- Scrampin

No comments: